Thursday, June 10, 2010

A Cats Tale: I was filling the tub in preparation for a bubble bath when Ivan decided he wanted to sit on the side. Instead of having him attempt to climb the curtain to get there I just picked him up and set him on the side of the tub so he could watch it fill. A short while later I see Ivan fall into the tub! There is only a few inches in so I'm not concerned, but intrigued to see what he will do! He is unable to get out himself so Freddy jumps onto the side of the tub and tries to pull him out. Freddy is unsuccessful in his attempt from the side so he jumps INTO the tub, grabs Ivan by the back of the neck, and drags him out of the tub and to safety! Now every time Freddy sees Ivan on the side of the tub he jumps up and shoves him onto the floor! He is such a good caretaker, my "Mama Freddy"!!

2 comments:

  1. A very nice post. Keep on posting more inspirational story.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am really glad of your site. More power.

    ReplyDelete