Saturday, February 21, 2009

A Weekend with Gamma and Grampa Daddy

Lilly and I came down to Des Moines this weekend to take a well needed (and deserved) break from life in Ft. Dodge. Lilly spent Friday night running around, getting into all of her new toys, and just generally going crazy.  Grampa Daddy is always really good at the 'play time' with Lilly (such as tea parties, paper dolls, and dress up) and Lilly takes full advantage of his willingness to make her happy, as you can see by this picture: 



Grampa Daddy also helped Lilly get into this gorgeous outfit:




After a really late night staying up with Gamma, they were both pretty exhausted! Jason and I went out for lunch (I've really missed Cosi's cheesecake! Nothing else is that amazing...) and then went to a movie (that Mall Cop movie is hilarious! And the Century Theatre in Jordan Creek mall has a Starbucks! That's a perfect combination!).  When I got home Lilly was asleep in her new toddler bed and Gamma in her chair, but Lilly woke up and came out to sleep with Gamma.  This is how Gamma and Lilly spent the afternoon.  



Now that is a good way to spend an afternoon at Gamma's house!  Now I have to go study for a midterm I have Monday afternoon... right after a propaganda quiz in Comp class.  Times like this is another reason that I HATE having two classes right in a row.  It will be the same thing at finals time, so no in between time to study and get my brain to do from one topic to another. Oh well... I don't HAVE to get straight A's again, but I sure will try!

No comments:

Post a Comment