Saturday, March 7, 2009

Another weekend at Gamma's

Lilly and I are spending the weekend in Des Moines with the family again.  Friday night was a ton of fun!  Willie had mentioned to me that him and Lara were coming over for supper and I found out after we got here that Robbie and Amanda were too!  We had a really fun night just hanging out and eating pizza.  I'm really enjoying any time that I get to spend with Robbie and Amanda, since it seems to be a rare thing, but the more I get to know Amanda, the more I adore her.  I was able to get some 'me' time today (sort of).  I left Lilly with mom and went shopping with Jason and Willie.  As usual, I only bought things for Lilly but I had a good time getting out of the house.  We went to Valley West Mall and I learned how dangerous of a store Von Maur is, especially the childrens section!  I absolutey FELL IN LOVE with two dresses for Lilly.  One was on clearance for around $30 and the other one was not on clearance and it was $75!! For a little kids dress!!  If was gorgeous though, this really soft green with a layered look to it, and it had pink ribbons and little flowers... It would have been adorable on her, it it had been about $60 cheaper.  When I got home this evening I found Lilly and Grampa Daddy in Lilly's room playing with paper dolls (Grampa Daddy is so good to her).  Don't they look like they're having fun?



Lilly is wearing the new nighty that Jason bought her for her birthday (only two months late...).  It is a soft pink summer nighty that has a matching light nighty type thing that buttons on the front that she is using to keep her rocking kitty warm and pretty. 


As usual, Lilly is having a great time while we're here.  I have to admit looking forward to going home and getting next week over with.  After that I get a week off for spring break which I'm going to spend apartment hunting in Des Moines.  Also thinking of looking into daycares...

No comments:

Post a Comment